I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
LOVE LANGUAGE QUIZ
Mark 1 preference in each to understand your love language
- I like to receive letters, thank you notes and cards
- I like spending one on one time with those I love
- A thoughtful gift goes a long way with me
- When others help me, it means a lot
- Nothing says I love you more than a big warm hug
- Acknowledgement makes me feel loved
- Togetherness makes me feel loved
- Tangible expressions of love mean the most
- When you help me, I feel loved the most
- A hug makes me feel loved
- I value praise and avoid criticism
- I value conversations and closeness
- I value little thoughtful gifts
- I value help and kind assistance
- I value affection and warm embraces
- I like when you compliment my appearance
- I like when my feelings are understood
- I like receiving gifts on my birthday
- I like when you help me around the house
- An unexpected kiss makes me feel loved
- Encouraging words
- Undivided attention
- Heartfelt gifts
- Team work
- Holding hands
- I feel loved when someone has appreciated me
- Eye contact lets me know someone really cares
- Several inexpensive gifts mean more to me than one large expensive gift
- Your actions speak louder than words to me
- I feel closer to you when we hold each other
- I cherish letters/mails/messages written to me
- I enjoy walks and talks on the beach
- I put a lot of time into the gifts I give
- I feel unloved when I’m working and no one offers to help
- I enjoy slow dancing with the one I love
The concept of understanding your love language has been created by Gary Chapman. He has been in the field of relationship counseling for more than 30 years. He believes that each individual has a particular way of expressing love and wanting to receiving love. By understanding one’s love language, he has seen relationships improve and blossom.
Words of Affirmation
Most of your answers were number 1 then your love language is words of affirmation. When someone praises you, appreciates you then you feel loved. You like it when a person notices how much effort you have put into something. You look out for a thank you, or a great going, or a compliment.
Most of your answers were number 2 then your love language is Quality Time. You like spending time with your loved ones. You enjoy it when you are given undivided attention, having a valuable conversation and have someone who is willing to listen to you.
If most of your answers were number 3 then your love language is Receiving Gifts. You enjoy getting gifts on various occasions, even at times without any occasion. You also believe in showing your love to a person by giving them different meaningful gifts which the individual will also cherish. The gift doesn’t need to be expensive or elaborate, for you the thought is what counts.
Acts of Service
If you marked mostly number 4’s then your love language is Acts of Service. The saying “Actions speak louder than words” rings true here. You like it when people do little things for you. When someone helps you out in something, you feel loved. You also like showing your love by doing simple services for people. Your focus is not on the words a person says, you want to see the person do something to show their love for you.
If most of your answers were number 5 then your love language is Physical Touch. You like getting a hug, you feel loved when someone just holds your hand and talks to you. You also show your love to people by being close to them physically, being around them and through little touches.